Special Highlights – April 17th
- Local Produce Box We’ve got a great mix of vegetables with a little bit of spring fruit from Ozzie Mack Farm in Jacksonville, Ga. Check out what is in the box this week: Strawberries (pint), Green Leaf Lettuce (1), Green Vidalia Onions (1), FreshSweet Peas (quart), Red Potatoes (2), Zucchini (2), Slicer Tomatoes (2), Spinach (bag), Cucumbers (2), Broccoli (1)
- Green Bridge Farm New Items: Lacinato Kale, Rouge D’Hiver Lettuce and Cherry Radishes
- Kachina Farms Seasonal Items: Spring Lettuce Mix, Sorrel and Vermicomposting Kits
- Savannah River Farms Pork Sale: Boneless Pork Loin Roast, Osso Bucco, Pork Tenderloin
- Simply Home Grown Dinner-to-Go: Bourbon Chicken and Fried Rice; New Item: Cowboy Caviar (Black Eye Pea and Corn Salsa)
- Walker Organic Farm Relinda’s beautiful produce is back just in time for spring – check out her baby rainbow carrots, french breakfast radishes and mizuna greens!
- Easter Goodies We’ve got natural egg dye kits, eco-friendly wooden toys from PlanToys and natural pigment paints from Earth Paints!
- Castra Rota Sneak preview: they will be sampling their amazing selection of cheeses and olives at the April 17th pickup, so make sure you stop by and say hello to Adriano and Chris!