|Order||Monday, July 6th – 8:00 pm|
|Payment||Wednesday, July 8th – 5:00 pm|
|Pick-up||Thursday, July 16th, 2:00 – 6:00 pm|
*Orders submitted after the deadline will be included in the following pickup.
Frontier Natural Products Co-op is a company specializing in natural and organic products. They carry drugstore type items (toothpaste, shampoo, tea, herbs, laundry detergent, and much, much more). Savannah Food Co-op places an order with Frontier once a month, and we plan for order pickup to coincide with our second monthly produce pickup.
Important: Following the Frontier guidelines explicitly will help make a stress-free order.
Frontier Ordering Guidelines:
- To order items, simply browse the website to find items you would like to purchase. It is always a good idea to start with the sales since the prices are great. You will see the ‘On Sale’ items listed on the left sidebar of the My Frontier page. If you know the specific item you’d like to purchase, you can use the search feature to locate it. You can also browse by brand or by category. To order an item, enter the quantity of the item you would like to purchase in the box and click ‘Order’.
- Once you have finalized your order please click the green Approve button at the top of your cart. Your estimated total will be posted asap.
- If you want to continue buying later on you do the same thing. Add items to your account. When you are done click Approve.
- If you want to delete items click on the trash icon at the end of the row. You will need to click Approve if you are done shopping and are ready for a total.
- PAYMENT: Once you have finalized your order and your order totals have been posted, please submit your payment via check or Paypal. Savannah Food Co-op payment information can be found by clicking here (see the Check and Paypal sections at the bottom of the page).
** Please note that your order total will include a 15% co-op markup plus tax (3% for food-type items and 7% for all other items).**
Need to create an account on Frontier’s new website?
No worries, just send us your full name and email address and we’ll send you an invitation. The invitation email will be coming directly from customer care at Frontier with a subject line that begins with “wholesale.frontiercoop.com”, and the link to create an account will remain active for 1 week.